Hey guys! I am a huge fan of MTV’s show Teen Wolf, and absolutely love Crystal Reed, a.k.a Alison.
Her makeup on the show is always natural and flawless!
Although outside the show Crystal seems to steer away from the natural look slightly and loves a strong lip! Still rocking a subtle natural eye though.
I couldn’t decide which look to give a tutorial on, as all her makeup looks are stunning! But I decided on this flawless makeup, a subtle smokey eye teamed with a pale pink lip. Gorgeous and very achievable look!
1. First of all apply your foundation, as usual and lightly contour your cheekbones and jawline. – to make your bone structure really stand out.
No blusher is used on Crystal, but if you want to add a bit of colour to your cheeks use a coral blusher such as adjustable colour blush- fancy coral 02.
Do not forget to set your foundation and contouring with a translucent powder, dusted lightly over your ‘T’ zone.
2. Use a brown matte eyeshadow in your eyebrows using an angle brush to shape them.
3. Put a light brown base colour on your lid such as, Cork from MAC.
4. Using your blending brush use any black eyeshadow and blend the black in to the crease of your eye, blending it down on to the lid as well. Carbon from MAC is a good black!
Bring the black down underneath your bottom lash line on the outer corner of your eye with a pencil brush.
5. Using a clean pencil brush, get a highlighting colour eyeshadow, such as ‘bootycall’ from the Naked 2 palette. Put it in the inner corner of your eye.
6. Using an angle brush get your black eyeshadow again and place it on your top lash line to give the effect that you are wearing liner and have fuller lashes.
Then apply your mascara.
7. Finally apply your lipstick and you have completed the look!
You can use whichever pink lipstick you have or prefer. Crystal is wearing a colour similar to NYX ‘harmonica’ 504 which you can get in most chemists.
You can put a nude colour on your lips first like, MAC shy girl and then put harmonica over it to give it a more pinky shimmery touch.
I hope I’ve helped guys! Keep reading and if there is any tutorials you’d like me to do comment below!